Start a new topic
Solved

Server Down ?

I keep getting server refused connection and wondering if the problem is with my ISP setup?  I did get a significant windows update a few days ago but I can't log in with IOS on cellular either.

4 people have this problem

Mine was not working until i reverted back to my old API write key. Thankfully i copied it down.

Currently the Write API key listed under my account is incorrect and does not  work.

So with the original write API key everything is working again.

Thanks Martin, that got me up and running with the broken feed, at least it's connected.  Of course I had already deleted and rebuilt some things so the new feed templates are named different things that I'll have to go back in and fix up, but at least it's all connected.

I can push data from other devices (such as manually via the API on HTTP, not HTTPS), but the OpenEVSE in my garage isn't sending anything... guessing it's setup for HTTPS.

I have confirmed my OpenEVSE is sending data OK to emoncms.org as i use this as a backup server.

So looks like the data.openevse.com server is down.

Just renewed the https certificates... Any better?

I can see data getting to the Feeds, but it won’t display. Perhaps a database or backend api not reachable?
Login or Signup to post a comment