Start a new topic

Shipping times

I ordered a fully assembled kit happy to wait a month. It's now going on 2 months. 

The shipping label was created, but the tracking has not been updated in 22 days. I started a support ticket to see if there was any news - that was 7 days ago - no response. And today I'm trying to call the support number with no answers and no room on the machine to leave a message. 

Are you guys OK?

I am wondering too

I think theres been some pretty serious parts supply issues, but the good news is today it appears resolved and the items are no longer on backorder.. 

Andrew is correct. There have been many part shortages and delays. Parts ordered in November 2021 and February 2022 are beginning to arrive. Ship dates from suppliers have been all over the place, most parts have arrived later than projected. Some parts we are building by hand (Display modules) as soon as the components arrive to avoid another 4-6 weeks for a PCB fabricator.

The best way to get a hold of us is calling (866) 967-3638 M - F from 9AM - 5PM EST. There is a backlog of support tickets as we have been prioritizing building parts and getting orders out the door.

Hi there,

I am in the same boat as the people above.  I have been trying to call too but no one is answering.  Just wondering if there is any status updates?

I am also waiting for the updates of my order.... 

Shipping times depend on what is ordered. Fully built stations take longer than kits. Parts such as programmers and USB serial have been out of stock until yesterday, 8/23/2022. The situation is improving, but several parts are still very low in stock or completely out.

Hello! I keep calling but no response and voice mail is full. I just would love to know an ETA on the delivery of the charger.

Thanks so much!

Doug

Also worried as I'm not getting responses no matter what I try. I am suspecting a broken controller with mine, happy to oredr another to see if that's the case but need to know that OpenEVSE have not gone out of business or something - signs of life please!

Exhausted with waiting for delivery of my order, I did make the board following the hardware spec as opensource. I even managed to upload the firmware as well. 

Oh! Didn't realise there was open source hardware spec. Will look into it

OpenEVSE has not gone anywhere. We are currently dealing with staffing and part shortages. Lead times for factory built stations is about 4-5 weeks. Kits 2-3 weeks. Parts 1-2 weeks. 

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment