Start a new topic

Voltage in emoncms?

I saw it in a dashboard on this page:

https://blog.openenergymonitor.org/2017/01/openevse-build/

... and would like to have voltage, too. What's needed to add it?

Thanks

Voltage can be brought in with and Open Energy Monitor EmonPi or EmonTX. We will have them in the OpenEVSE Store in a couple days.

Thanks. The EmonTX that I ordered from across the pond arrived today.

It's an expensive way to get more accurate kWh for car charging, though I'm also going to monitor whole-house energy use and a couple individual circuits.

I've set up my EmonTX with ESP8266 and am trying to get it to connect. That device doesn't appear in the list. I tried EmonRH, but the inputs (unsurprisingly) don't match up. Any help would be appreciated.

Nevermind. I restarted everything and it's working.

Any progress on EmonPi and/or EmonTX in the OpenEVSE store Chris?  I am planning on adding solar in the next few months and I'd like to add the energy monitoring at that time.  Right now I am using a crude *250 scaler for my kWh accumulator in combination with the OpenEVSE Emoncms.  Does anyone know offhand what the scaling/voltage factor used in the OpenEVSE WiFi to report the kWh totals in the Energy This Session: and Total: columns are?

Yes, we have both in stock. I am currently working on the text and photos for the store.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment