Start a new topic

Schematics of v4 board

Where can I find the schematics of the v4 hardware?  I didn't find any links from your store or from this support forum.

Thanks!

Good Idea Guys...

I pulled together all the source history and put them on Github. All the boards versions are there plus all the pre-compiled HEX files shipped...

https://github.com/openevse

For that matter it would be very helpful if the page Scott suggests linked to the source as well.  My Open EVSE no longer functions.  I have two of them, I've updated the firmware to the latest for one, but I would very much like to know for sure what firmware it was shipped with.  This means being able to see the compiled binary and the the source.

Thanks

I didn't think to look in the store on the stock entry for the board itself.  I thought that this info would be posted somewhere in the support pages, if nothing else but to ensure that when there's a 'v5' or when the v4 is out of stock that we can still find this information.

Could there be a "product" page on the support site for each piece of hardware that has been sold?  I'm thinking this would be the place to link pre-built firmware images for the unit in case someone wants to update with just the programmer and doesn't want to compile from the source.

Strange 

if I go the store

I see in the right column:

• Source Code
  • OpenEVSE Plus v4, GERBERS, Board and Schematic - ZIP
  • Connection Diagram - JPG
  • Firmware - Source

Is that something only I am seeing ?

Login or Signup to post a comment